They all are growing up so fast. When was last time I saw them?? 2 yrs ago?? man It looks like forever they are so tall. Little Nathalie was a baby last time I saw her. She already look like 4 yrs old! you have indeed a beautiful family! They surely are lucky to have you:)
Way to brave a family photo session...I swear Satan works his hardest to prevent those from happening (at least in my experience!). I love the photos and I love your family. I didn't expect to see Natalie look so grown up. It's clearly been too long since we've seen you guys!
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures!! And a beautiful family - that helps.
They all are growing up so fast. When was last time I saw them?? 2 yrs ago?? man It looks like forever they are so tall. Little Nathalie was a baby last time I saw her. She already look like 4 yrs old! you have indeed a beautiful family! They surely are lucky to have you:)
Way to brave a family photo session...I swear Satan works his hardest to prevent those from happening (at least in my experience!). I love the photos and I love your family. I didn't expect to see Natalie look so grown up. It's clearly been too long since we've seen you guys!
Cute pictures. Now you can update around your house which is always fun.
Post a Comment