Strange thing visited our house this week.
Chicken Pox.
Although all of the kids have been vaccinated-
apparently they can still get chicken pox.
No Fever
+
No Itching
+
Just CONTAGIOUS red bumps
----------------------------------------------------
NO SCHOOL
So what do you when you find little red chicken pox all over your chest?
Chicken Pox.
Although all of the kids have been vaccinated-
apparently they can still get chicken pox.
No Fever
+
No Itching
+
Just CONTAGIOUS red bumps
----------------------------------------------------
NO SCHOOL
So what do you when you find little red chicken pox all over your chest?
4 comments:
Was that homework? or was that his way to spend the "free" time? He did a marvelous job. BTW I'm pretty sure you will be the next providian for veggies and fruits to HEB:)
Ben is awesome!
Hilarious! Did he research them in the encyclopedia first? :) What is his wall made out of? I just want the one I make tomorrow to look as good...
was he really making dioramas and wearing a sweater vest when he was sick? he's making my boys look like hooligans!!! :) :) :)
Post a Comment