7.12.2009

So Manly!


I let Ben get a sample deodorant from the store the other day.
Real manly smell- Old Spice.
The first time he used it (immediately after his shower that night) he paraded his armpits thru the house insisting we all smell them. He could NOT have been more pleased with himself.
Oh what to do when the first chest hair emerges...

4 comments:

KID, MD said...

I can't stop laughing at this!

My Three Snakes and Snails said...

it's good to hear from you... and good to see your cute blog... and cute kids! I have 2 cousins in texas... I think they're in the Tomball area? somewhere near houston, I think. anyway, I'll check on you every now and then! :)

p.s. is it possible to sleep through the night again?

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

ha ha ha you have fun kids!

Elisabeth said...

that is too funny, I Love it! I miss teaching that kid.